Friday, May 22, 2009

It's been a long time.....

I'm here and alive. LOL We are doing great in Jordan. My DH has been in America (wow, it sounds so weird to say that..lmao) for 5 weeks already and man, has the time flown by! I miss him SO much but I'm strong and am handling things just fine by myself.

DH said once he comes back we will move upstairs to his apartment. (We are living in hers now since his apt. is being rented and we thought it would be better to stay with her so she isn't alone.) We aren't having "problems" with her, it's just that she is old and likes things her way. The kids annoy her to no end and she doesn't understand that they are *kids* and *have to run and make noise and they fight and yell a lot. What am I supposed to do? Lock them in a room and throw away the key? lmao My SIL's (and even her sons) all say that that is how she is and just ignore her, whatever she says just let it go in one ear and out the other. So that is what I am doing now. At first I thought it was just me and I was getting upset but now I see that she is like that with everyone.

So that is what we are going to do and it will be so much easier to have my own house again and not live with anyone but DH and my kids. I am SO tired of living with ppl. lol I lived with my mother for yearsssssss. I want to be able to clean when *I want to, cook whatever food I want to and not have to hear crap about how the food I'm making isn't good enough or how having a sandwich every once in a while for dinner isn't good and doesn't have vitamins. @@ lol

So all in all things are going well but I miss DH and can't wait for him to come back so we can move upstairs! :o)

Oh, I forgot to mention. My BIL and one of my SIL's with her 3 kids came back from Spain. My SIL's DH is still in Spain and will come here in about a month. I love my BIL who is here, he keeps me company and is so funny and I love being around him. I missed him being here since we came! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment