Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Monday, Monday.

So on Monday (2/2/09) I took Salah to the eye doctor because I noticed that he was squinting. It wasn't a real squint, more like an angry face with his head down and looking up. lol So I laughed at him and said "Why are you doing that?" His response was "Because I see better when I do it." Oyyyyy!
So we go to the doctor and he did amazingly well, even the doctor complimented on how well behaved and cooperative he was. His vision is pretty bad though, well "moderatlely nearsided" in her words. He got my bad eye gene I guess. lol So we pick out a nice pair of glasses for him. He looks soooo adorable in them! We will get them in about 2 weeks. I hate waiting!!!!!! lol
He wasn't feeling well the whole time saying his belly was hurting and he wasn't as excited to be there as he normally would have been. So we get home and I give him some kids Pepto Bismol and next thing you know, vomit all over. Not to mention I have been dealing with a 13 month old with a tummy virus for the last 5 days. Sigh. He felt better after that though. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment