Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This past weekend......

Sucked!!! All 3 boys got a stomach virus. It started with Amir on Thursday. Friday around noon time, Kareem threw up for the first time and had diarrhea. Then at 5:00pm I was getting ready to go pick up my mother from work and right before we could get out the door, Salah threw up. Thank God for the carpet cleaner I have! It lasted all weekend and I've done more laundry this past weekend than I usually do in a week!
They all seem to be better now, Thank God. Amir was the worst since he also had ear infections and is on antibiotics that are causing diarrhea for him. He has been out of school since last Thursday and just went back today. He is very happy to be back to school. :o)
Even though the kids were as sick as they were my BFF Tasha came to visit me and help out. She is an amazing friend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment