Friday, February 6, 2009

TGIF!

Well, the weekend is here and I'm so excited! My BFF (well, *1* of them (;o) Weenie), Tasha is coming tonight and staying for the weekend. She lives where we used to live which is 1 1/2 hours away so she doesn't get to come too often. It should be a very fun weekend! It's pretty funny cause she says coming to my house is a vacation for her. I'm like "How is coming to a house with 3 kids, 2 of which fight most of the time a vacation for you?" LOL She says "If you knew what I went through at my house living with my mom, you'd understand why!" LOL She is a great friend, always helps me out when she is here and wants me to relax but I tell her "NO WAY! You are here to spend time with *me, not clean up dishes or try to get me to take a nap while you watch the kids!" LOL We have been friends for, gosh, 13 years about. Man, that makes me feel old!
Enjoy your weekend everyone! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment